Post Icon

Do you know of another will enter paradise?

Do you know of another will enter paradise?


Ibn Masood may Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said:
(Last man to enter Paradise. He walks times and times. And Tesfah fire once. If Jaozha turned to it.
And he said: Blessed that you.
God has given me something that gave him one of the first two and the others.
his tree. He says: O Lord! Adnni of this Vlostzl tree shadow and drink its water.
He says God Almighty: O son of Adam! For that Oattiytkha asked others. He says: I do not. O Lord! And Iehdh not ask others. And Rabbo Aadhirh.
Because he sees what has the patience to do it. Vidnyh them. Vistzl shadow and drink from its water.
Then remove a tree that is better than the first.
He says: O Lord! Adnni of these to drink from its water and shadow.
Do not ask others. He says: O son of Adam! Pain Taahidna that do not ask me the others? He says: that Odnitk of them ask me other? Viehdh not ask others.
And Rabbo Aadhirh. Because he sees what has no patience him Vidnyh them.
Vistzl shadow and drink from its water.
Then lift him at the door of paradise tree is better than the first two. He says: O Lord! Adnni of This the shadow and drink its water.
Do not ask others.
He says: O son of Adam! Pain Taahidna that do not ask me the others? He said: Yes.
O Lord! These do not ask others. And his Lord Aadhirh is because he sees what has the patience to do it. Vidnyh them.
If below them, hears voices of the people of Paradise, he says: O Lord! Adkhalnyha. He says: O son of Adam! What Barna you? Oaredak to give you the world and like it? He said: O Lord! Otsthzi me and you are the Lord of the Worlds. "
Ibn Mas'ud laughed and said: Do not ask me mm laugh? They said: mm you laugh? He said: So laughed the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him. They said: mm laugh, O Messenger of Allah? Said: Lord of the Worlds laughed when he said: (Otsthzi me and you are the Lord of the Worlds? Says: I do not Mocked you, but I do what I want is capable). (In the novel: Kadeer). Narrated by Muslim and others.
There is no god but You, there is no God but you, there is no god but You
There is no god except You Glorified I oppressors

See more :::  Click here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment